This data-based company, which is revolutionizing the way we plan and organize meetings is looking for a new Backend Engineer. It is a high-growth company based in three locations with a worldwide talented team. Its team has grown by 400% from 2021 to 2022, and they've seen a massive increase in revenue over the last two years.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software developer in a fast-growing and high-volume data company.
- Proven experience in primarily backend programming: Node.js, GraphQL, TypeScript, Express, GCP, and Postgres/MySQL
- English (B2-C1) is a must.
- Strong experience writing backend systems
- Passion for building robust and scalable solutions
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- A proven passion for all things software
- Strong ability to work independently while still being collaborative and inclusive
- Proven ability in taking a feature, task, or product all the way from conception to completion and release
- Ability to build re-usable solutions
- BSc Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
Nice to have:
- Experience with multiple programming languages
- Experience working for tech-startups
- Experience mentoring other engineers
What they offer
Our client hires new members in countries all around the world. All of their roles are remote, however, some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements.
Horario flexible Horario de entrada y salida flexibles, libertad para gestionar asuntos personales o familiares.
Remote friendly Libertad para trabajar algunos días de la semana desde casa.
Cursos y certificaciones La empresa financia cursos de formación relacionados con las funciones del puesto.