Have you always wanted to unite your passion for learning with your skills as a Customer Success Coordinator? Do you want to work with an incredible team that is making an impact on learning around the world? If you answered yes, we can’t wait to meet you!
We’re looking for a Customer Success Coordinator (remote position) to join Edpuzzle, a leading edtech company trusted by over 80% of schools in the USA and millions of teachers and students across the globe, with offices in San Francisco and Barcelona.
The goal of the Customer Success Coordinator is to focus on school projects assigned, develop training and support materials, and coordinate and lead training for staff including teachers, tech coaches, and curriculum coordinators throughout targeted schools, as well as be the Edpuzzle representative in both online and face-to-face events.
If you’re looking for a meaningful role, reporting to our International Strategy Manager EMEA, you’ll feel right at home with us. In joining us, you’ll have a front-row seat at one of the fastest-growing companies in educational technology with a social impact. In the process, you’ll be challenged daily, learn constantly, see the impact of your opinions and work, and grow as a Customer Success Coordinator.
- Onboard and train our customers, and provide a pedagogical sense for how to use Edpuzzle.
- Deliver trainings to help teachers have the best possible experience using Edpuzzle.
- Develop online learning opportunities and professional development activities for staff across schools and groups of schools.
- Provide direct instruction of standards-based lessons to specialists and educators, and facilitate the implementation of school-wide technology projects.
- Prepare lesson plans, training materials, and tutorials for schools supported programs.
- Serve as a model by demonstrating lessons in the library resource center or classroom, when appropriate.
- Participate in online and offline events representing Edpuzzle across the region.
- Contact the people responsible for Edpuzzle in schools to ensure its use and implementation are correct.
- Coordinate with account executives and Edpuzzle team members to deliver excellent training sessions with IT coaches, curriculum leaders, or school administrators within the assigned schools and groups of schools.
- Develop, coordinate, and customize training materials for each assigned school.
- Coordinate and lead remote training sessions with teachers, tech coaches, coordinators, and curriculum coordinators.
- Attend and speak at conferences.
- Follow the Edpuzzle Trainer Guide to deliver excellent trainings, and carry out follow-ups with the schools to ensure Edpuzzle’s quality standards.
- Maintain strong pipeline management and log activities, as well as track the success of training sessions in coordination with Edpuzzle team members.
- Minimum of 3 years of successful classroom teaching experience.
- Experience in training other colleagues in the use of edtech tools.
- Google Trainer or Innovator / Microsoft Expert or Apple Distinguished Educator.
- Experience using Edpuzzle.
- Minimum 3 years of successful experience presenting in conferences and leading school professional development sessions, as well as experience creating video tutorials and engaging content for teachers.
- Excellent communication skills: email, phone and face-to-face conversations.
- Flexible & able to adapt to new strategies.
- Clear passion for training other educators.
- Self-motivated: You have the ability to stay on-task while working alone.
- Strategic thinker: You’re unafraid to use data to problem-solve, inform decisions and persuade.
- Team-player: You look for ways to learn from and help your teammates.
- Unintimidated by new technology and quick to pick up new skills.
- You’re comfortable working with English materials.
- Proficient/bilingual level of English and French.
- Other languages are a plus.
- Competitive salary and a substantial yearly salary review.
- A fun, friendly team of highly motivated people with different skill sets and backgrounds.
- Macbook Pro and double monitor setup.
- Team activities during working hours.
- Flexible working hours and Friday reduced working time.
- 24 vacation days, plus the 24th and 31st December.
Edpuzzle is an equal opportunity employer, and we highly value diversity at our company. If you’d like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!