Is Cyber Security your passion? Are you ready to take the next step in your career and lead the growth of a team?
More and more companies are using Microsoft cloud technologies to increase agility and enable innovation. Deploying Microsoft 365, and Azure services is often the first step into the cloud. Modern ways of working and cloud services present new challenges for IT security.
In our Cloud Security Practice, we help organizations improve their IT security by maximizing the investment made in Microsoft technologies. We deal with Cyber Risk Management, Cloud Security, Cyber Intelligence, Security Automation, Data Privacy, Identity & Access Management, Cyber Resilience and Business Continuity Management.
How your day will look like
• Handle and analyze security incidents
• Lead the development of the SOAR solution
• Guide the development of detection & response services and threat hunting
• Have a key role in the training of junior members based both in Spain and Switzerland
• At least 4.5 years of experience as Cyber Security Analyst. Experience as a Team Leader would be a plus
• Experience (both in theory and practice) with EDR, NDR, XDR, MS Defender, Microsoft Sentinel
• Experience in optimizing and improving reporting quality
• Experience in defining monitoring use cases, with incident handling processes and threat hunting
• Strong insight and understanding of current threats and the cyber-attack process, with appropriate knowledge of related frameworks
• Deep knowledge around Security Incident Management
• Extensive knowledge of Windows, log analysis and detection & response technology
• Strong analytical skills, fast comprehension, networked thinking
• Accurate, reliable, independent and flexible way of working
• A university degree in computer science or similar. Relevant certifications as a plus
• Fluent level of German and English, both oral and written
• EU citizenship or Spanish work visa
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can add value to our crew, we’d love to learn more about you.
What we offer
- Permanent contract, with competitive salary package and interesting fringe benefits
- #workfromanywhere in Spain. If you live in Barcelona or nearby, flexibility to work from home according to your needs
- Compensation of monthly home office expenses and work set up extension
- Work and evolve with the latest technologies like Power Platform, Dynamics 365, Azure, etc. from the Microsoft ecosystem
- Structured career development plan based on your professional goals
- Yearly training budget, Microsoft Certifications and bi-weekly “Tech Lunches“
- Choose your own hardware
- Free language classes
- One additional week of vacation for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Annual team event in Switzerland
- A dynamic environment and a unique team spirit!