This company, a leading MedTech, is looking for Data Catalog DevOps Professional who provides support for the product owner delivering various data catalog topics in the data governance and management area.
- You will consult and create custom objects Informatica Axon and EDC solution
- You will develop custom Rest API scripts and integration based on use case requirements and integrate various kinds of systems and data objects and workflows
- You will support configuring and maintaining enterprise use case-specific templates for various data and analytical objects including a data dictionary, data domains, business glossaries, business datasets, rules, tagging, etc.
- You will support operations capability enhancements of the Informatica Applications Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC) and Axon
- You will automate and execute processes and interfaces e.g. to load metadata into the catalog (dictionaries, business glossaries, etc.)
- You will establish and maintain custom metadata scanners
- You will take care of and maintain dataflow and integration between systems and services mainly Axon and EDC
- You will be responsible for test and release management
- You will support maintaining the platform on the application level
- You will support POCs for solutions to current topics or future opportunities
- Coordination of tasks with internal services
- You have a master's degree in computer science, medical information technology or business information technology
- We would also welcome applications from candidates who hold a bachelor's degree or have completed a vocational training course and further training with additional professional experience in these areas
- You have proven ability in building RESTful API Integrations using Informatica Axon and EDC
- You have a strong understanding of Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver data catalog integration in Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs
- You have experience working with various data sources structured, semi-structured, and unstructured e.g. (SQL and Oracle database, flat files (CSV, delimited), Web API, XML, JSON
- You have very good SQL skills. Solid understanding of relational databases, data models, and business data; ability to write complex SQL queries against a variety of data sources (OLTP, Data Warehouse)
- You have strong knowledge of Informatica Architecture
- You understand different business domains, data governance, and data management concepts
- You have a good understanding of enterprise data landscapes and architectural building blocks and various data assets
- You have a good understanding of Windows, Linux, MS Office, and Cloud infrastructures like Azure-based Solutions
- You are exactly the right person for this position if you combine data management knowledge with technical skills and strong communication skills and enjoy innovation initiatives
- You can learn new technology and quickly adapt to technology changes
- You will display excellent problem-solving, analytical, communication, coordination, and task-management skills
- You have good people skills and the ability to think from overarching perspectives
- You think in terms of targets, put customer value-added first, and you like to work with others in a collaborative manner
- Your business-fluent English enables you to collaborate and communicate with colleagues in an international environment.
What they offer
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 20 days of paid time off, plus nine company-designated holidays and two personal holidays
- Life insurance is covered by the company.
- Long-term and short-term disability plans are covered by the company.
- 401(k) plan with up to six percent company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career development plans
- Commuter benefit program
- Financial planning program
Seguro médico La empresa ofrece o financia un seguro de salud, además del reglamentario.
Remote friendly Libertad para trabajar algunos días de la semana desde casa.