Merlin Digital Partner is a tailor-made digital recruitment company for startups and corporates. We were born in Tech Barcelona where we established our headquarter offices.
We are a dynamic and young team, tech & digital lovers and truly committed with our candidates. We really believe in talent to make a difference, so that we lavish attention on them by transparent and honest communication.
Our main goal is to become the best ambassadors of our partners.
We are currently looking for a Data Engineer for our Partner, to join the Data team, reporting to the Data Lead and working side by side with the business, marketing, and engineering teams, following a philosophy 100% Agile.
Our partner is the leading ecommerce marketplace selling health, beauty and personal care products, B2C from hundreds of independent pharmacies and other health stores in Spain and now expanding the service through several European countries with more than 1,000 Million € and 5 Million active customers in Europe.
- You and the rest of the Data team will have the ownership to develop, maintain and deploy high-performance and scalable data-processing and data-integration systems.
- Define and build data architecture for data warehouses/marts and data solutions (including data and dimensional modeling).
- Build data products based in our microservices architecture, deciding on the technologies and tools to deliver as well as operate large-scale applications.
- Care for the standards and quality of your code and implementation.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Data Engineer.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or similar.
- Experience with Data Warehousing and Architecting:
- Snowflake, Redshift, or other columnar storage MPP dwh.
- AWS or other cloud computing.
- Experience with ETL/Data Pipelines:
- Advanced SQL.
- Advanced Python.
- Other Skills:
- Version control GIT.
- Linux basic administration.
- Languages: Spanish and English (proficiency).
- Experience in Agile methodologies, specifically in SCRUM.
- Data science skills (analysis, machine learning, etc.) are a plus.
- Long term contract.
- Full time position, free Friday afternoons, flexible schedules.
- 100% remotely
- Competitive salary depending on seniority.
- Ticket Restaurant 9€/day worked.
- Social benefits package. You can dedicate a part of your gross salary to private Health Insurance (Sanitas), transport or nursery.
- Internal and external training with a budget of 1.000€/year per person. It will allow you to build your career path and more possibilities to grow within the company.
- Company-provided MacBook Pro and all the needed equipment to work at home and office.
- Excellent working environment, you will be part of a motivated and professional team.
- Monthly company meeting as part of a sharing and transparent culture, after works, team buildings and more!
- Our office is based in the heart of Barcelona: Diagonal/Aribau. We have a flexible working space with coffee, tea, fresh fruit and cereals.