- Responsible for maintenance and assessment of current and target architecture including all base layers and the fit of new layers into the overall architecture.
- Contribute to creating a roadmap for PEGA intelligent workflow automation in alignment with the overall company's strategy and stay current on new releases and product developments to assist in the scoping of new opportunities for PEGA technology use within the company.
- Accountable for ensuring that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches the customer’s technical, functional, performance and business requirements
- Able to Translate business requirements into design/application while understanding business problems and addressing business demands while collaborating with other IT competence centers and external partners to design appropriate solutions.
- Monitor the System for various issues and propose improvements based on the results
- Guide architects and developers during implementation
- Create and update system documentation according to the company's requirements
- Keep track of Pega Platform versions and upgrade as necessary
- Well-versed in Pega-related development, e.g. good knowledge of RuleSets, Case Management, Activities, etc
- 10+ Years of Pega experience and at least 3 years experience as Lead Solution Architect.
- Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering or similar
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Customer-oriented and open-minded
- Good people management skills.
- Good coordination, planning and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
What they offer
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 20 days of paid time off, plus nine company-designated holidays and two personal holidays
- Life insurance covered by the company
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by The Company
- 401(k) plan with up to six percent company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career development plans
- Commuter benefit program
- Financial planning program
Seguro médico La empresa ofrece o financia un seguro de salud, además del reglamentario.
Remote friendly Libertad para trabajar algunos días de la semana desde casa.