This company in the scientific publishing sector, dedicated to developing an open-source platform, is looking for a QA Fullstack that helps us to design and build a new generation of tools that will transform open-access publishing.
- Define the testing scope, plan and execute the test cases for each release.
- Estimate, prioritize, and coordinate the testing activities for your team.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to define and make sure the acceptance criteria of our user stories is complete.
- Conduct functional post-release checks.
- Collaborate with automation testers in the creation and maintenance of our test automation infrastructure.
- Monitor all stages of the SDLC to identify and resolve system issues, and report potential risks, in order to meet quality standards.
- Driving the quality mindset of the Development Team together with other QAs.
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Engineer in the Agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution.
- Expert in web-based application testing.
- Experience with API testing (Postman).
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
- Methodical, a self-starter, and passionate about quality which is key to the growth and success of a product.
- Analytical mind and strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good English skills, we are an international company and English is our working language.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with external teams.
- Experience with SQL databases and MongoDB.
- Experience developing automated tests using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience with performance testing (JMeter).
- Experience with Xray Test Management for JIRA.
What they offer
- Really senior colleagues in all fields of IT, you will learn new things every single day.
- Exciting projects, you’ll work on different applications and features throughout the year.
- 25 annual leave days + 4 well-being days.
- Participation in the annual company bonus scheme.
- Flexible working framework.
- Remote working across Spain.
- On-off bonus to set up your workspace at home.
- If you ever come to the office, we have top-notch facilities.
- Extensive learning opportunities.
- A monthly social Happy Hour to share beers and tapas with colleagues.
Horario flexible Horario de entrada y salida flexibles, libertad para gestionar asuntos personales o familiares.
Seguro médico La empresa ofrece o financia un seguro de salud, además del reglamentario.
Ticket restaurant La empresa ofrece o financia tickets restaurant para las comidas entre semana.
Bono transporte La empresa facilita o financia el bono de transporte.
Tickets guardería La empresa ofrece o financia tickets de guardería para los empleados con hijos.