Would you like to work remotely anywhere from Spain? Here’s your chance!
We’re on the lookout for Swedish speakers for our Customer Inquiry team advancing in products within health and hygiene. The company has HQ in the UK and is a multinational consumer goods company that has been trusted for generations. You’ll quickly be hands-on with the business’s products and services.
As a Customer Care Agent, you’ll be a point of contact for customers in need of assistance.
What will you be doing?
- Working collaboratively with consumers to answer product information requests and resolve queries in a skillful and professional way
- Delivering exceptional, client-centered resolutions in a timely manner
- Offering an omnichannel service to our consumers via telephone, email, chat, and social media
- Developing a sound understanding of the products and services offered by our client
- Embracing our company values and acting as a brand ambassador
- A fluent level of Swedish with exceptional grammar and spelling skills (knowledge of other languages is a plus)
- High level of English (Both written and spoken)
- Confidence and an enthusiastic telephone manner
- Ability to deal with sensitive calls with empathy
- Strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
- A professional outlook and proactive approach to problem-solving
- A strong teamwork ethic and a “can-do” attitude
- Remote from anywhere in Spain – as long as you have NIE and SSN!
- Part-time position 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday, probably morning shift (09:00 to 14:00)
- 24 days holiday per year on a full-time basis (if you want full time)
- Being part of a constantly growing company & team, with endless opportunities for career development
- A modern, international & friendly working environment – one of the best in the city!
- You will be working remotely, but you must live in Spain with a valid NIE number