We are offering a Systems Engineer position to build the global contextual advertising leader.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject «that’s the way it’s always been done». In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Great technological challenge: Huge range of data we work with both in terms of volume and typology (text, image, video). We deal with more than 3 millions events per second, 175 TB of data ingested per day. In addition, the transactional volume we work with is directly proportional to the technical quality with which we do it, confronting you with a very demanding system in terms of scalability.
- Team: We work with multidisciplinary technological teams with the same objectives. Working on peer programming and collaborating to improve together.
- Stack: Google Cloud, a microservices architecture based on Kubernetes and Docker. Always encouraging the use of the technology that best suits the business problem and innovating if new technologies come out.
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don’t work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
- Learning and more: English courses; continuous trainings; Gympass; team buildings; access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance; a great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more.
- Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities
- Carrer ladder plan for your professional growth
- High-performance tier salary bands excellent compensation
- Stock option plan for every high performer team member
- Seedtag One: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you’re a top performer (think of Brazil, Mexico…, )
- Paid travels to our HQ in Madrid to work p2p with your squad members
- Macbook Pro M1
- Build your home office with a budget of up to 1K (external screen, chair, table…)
- ⌛ Flexible schedule to balance work and personal life
- ⛰ An unlimited remote working environment, where you can choose to work from home indefinitely or attend our Madrid headquarters whenever you want, where you will find a great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee, and much more.
- A harassment-free, supportive and safe environment to ensure the healthiest and friendliest professional experience fostering diversity at all levels.
- Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish courses.
- Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues! A Yearly offsite with all the company, team offsites, and Christmas events…
- Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
OUR CORE ENGINEERING VALUES
Outcome over output
Failure is allowed, learning is a must
We are all boy scouts
We are data-driven
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Engineering solutions to design, build, and maintain efficient large-scale systems
- Work on our Continuous Deployment pipeline and build tools and improve our DevOps practices
- Help troubleshoot and continue to scale our existing infrastructure
- Work with the engineering teams to make sure our environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
- Continue to evolve our analytics infrastructure to handle millions of events per second
- Take care of our Kubernetes and Linux-based infrastructure
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in similar roles for high-traffic systems
- You have experience with cloud-based infrastructure and monitoring (AWS / GCP)
- You are an expert in Linux-based systems and in services administration
- You’re comfortable with at least one scripting language
- You have a degree in engineering, or a science degree and/or you have thoroughly studied the relevant computational fundamentals
- You are a proactive person who likes the startup work culture
WHO WE ARE
At Seedtag our goal is to lead the change in the advertising industry, because we believe that effective advertising should not be at odds with users’ privacy.
By combining Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision our proprietary, Machine Learning-based technology provides a human-like understanding of the content of the web that finds the best context for each ad while providing unparalleled risk-mitigation capabilities that protect advertisers from showing their ads on pages that could be damaging for their brand. All of this, without relying on cookies or any other tracking mechanisms.
Every day, our teams develop new services that reach over 200 million users worldwide with fast response times to ensure that we deliver the best user experience. We’re fully committed to the DevOps culture, where we provide the platform that our Software Developers and Data Scientists use to manage over 100 different microservices, pushing dozens of changes to production every day. All of this is built on top of Kubernetes in Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services.
If you are interested in joining one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe and work on massive scalability challenges, this is the place for you.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
Want to be a Seedtagger? Then send us your CV, we are waiting for it!