Are you a Technical Support Specialist with a passion for client support? Are you able to explain technical ideas in simple words to our customers so they will understand you? Then you are our new crew member!
At isolutions we are passionate about digital transformation and creating digital working environments that promote creativity, enable agile and intelligent collaboration, and create positive customer and employee experiences. Our vision is not only to help companies in digital transformation but also to offer our employees a modern workplace and great company culture.
How your day will look like
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support to partners and customers via phone, e-mail, and remote maintenance
- Participate in interdisciplinary and cross-functional projects
- Analyze, solve and document user problems
- Create documentation and checklists, and maintain the Knowledge Database
- Collaborate with 3rd level support in case of complex incidents
- Continuously develop professional and personal skills
- 3+ years of experience in 1st and 2nd level support
- Knowledge in the areas of: Microsoft 365 Cloud, client operating systems (Windows 10 or 11), MAC knowledge (nice to have), Office applications
- Ability to work independently and in a remote team
- Customer-oriented thinking, and high-quality standards
- Strong communication skills set you apart
- A curious mindset and a passion for technology & support
- Native level of German
- EU citizenship or Spanish work visa
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can add value to our crew, we’d love to learn more about you.
What we offer
- Permanent contract. Possibility to work from 32 to 40 hours per week
- Competitive salary package, plus interesting fringe benefits
- #workfromanywhere in Spain. If you live in Barcelona or nearby, flexibility to work from home according to your needs
- Compensation for monthly home office expenses and work set up extension
- Work and evolve with the latest technologies like Power Platform, Dynamics 365, Azure, etc. from the Microsoft ecosystem
- Structured career development plan based on your professional goals
- Yearly training budget, Microsoft Certifications, and bi-weekly “Tech Lunches“
- Choose your own hardware
- Free language classes
- One additional week of vacation for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Annual team event in Switzerland
- A dynamic environment and a unique team spirit!
Apply now for this unique Technical Support Specialist remote job in Spain!