We are an international company that has been in the world of telecommunications for more than 20 years. We are dedicated to launch management systems protocols and devices. We are a very technical company with more than 130 software engineers. Has just been born in Spain and we are creating a competence center where we expect a lot of growth. We are looking for a French speaking project manager for Afrika region. The objective is to enroll the candidate in projects in the MENA region, starting with the Maghreb region.
- Define the scope of the project and keep it on schedule.
- Plan the budget and stick to it.
- Know how to manage project resources, including equipment and collaborators.
- Document the entire process to provide a detailed final report to the technical team.
- Communicate effectively with clients and keep them updated throughout the process.
- Assess risks and issues that may arise and be able to address them in a timely manner.
- Give a leader quality assurance.
- Project manager with at least two years of experience.
- French speaking (Arabic is a plus).
- Understanding enough networks and telecom operator business is an important plus.
- Good general communication skills.
- Quality-oriented mindset.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Creative and analytical thinking.
Horario flexible Horario de entrada y salida flexibles, libertad para gestionar asuntos personales o familiares.
Remote friendly Libertad para trabajar algunos días de la semana desde casa.
Cursos y certificaciones La empresa financia cursos de formación relacionados con las funciones del puesto.
Jornada reducida en verano En los meses de verano se establece jornada intensiva con horarios reducidos.