We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with a strong desire to learn and innovate to be part of a unique product company developing within the employee experience – who will help challenge the status quo and is eager to develop new skills to help stay at the forefront of the digital employee experience. The candidate must be highly motivated by both the product and technology stack. This is a unique opportunity to build distributed systems at scale.
The mission is to delight people at work and your contributions will impact the work lives of millions of workers. As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, we expect you to ensure that the software delivered is of the highest quality, meeting functional and non-functional requirements. You will participate in all phases of software development and collaborate with different teams.
You will be highly motivated, results and detail oriented. You have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning and improving your IT skills and understanding. You have a proven track record of both front-end and back-end development, you are pragmatic, open to feedback, responsible and a team player – we look forward to meeting you!
- Design, implement, deliver and validate product features (both frontend and backend)
- Help improving the team architecture, design and development best practices
- Handle L3 support requests (together with the rest of the team)
- Participate actively in the technology roadmap
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset and best practices and participate actively to the different ceremonials
- B.S. or Master in Computer Science
- Proven track record on front-end development with back-end development experience
- Experience with React preferred, Angular or Vue also valuable, Typescript a plus
- Experience with Java, Kotlin, Scala, NodeJS is highly valued
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus
- Practical knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker
- Strong refactoring abilities and test automation
- Strong motivation for complex challenges and learning new technologies
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Mind-set oriented towards continuous improvement, lean thinking and high-quality work
- Experience with speaking at technical conferences is a plus
- Professional-level English spoken and written
What they offer
We are a fast-paced growing company, and we are hiring and growing a lot in our Madrid office. If you are looking for a change and like a nice atmosphere, lots of challenges, and having fun while working, this is a great opportunity for you!
- Permanent Contract and a competitive compensation package (Stock Options also included)
- Private Health Insurance (Sanitas) and monthly restaurant tickets (Edenred) will be entirely covered by us.
- Up to 25 EUR per month for a gym subscription.
- Flexible retribution plan for kindergarten & transport tickets.
- Flexible Hours and unlimited vacation (employees have unlimited paid time off on top of the 23 days of holidays we offer).
- We reimburse up to 50% of the cost of English & Spanish classes.
- Amazing centrally located offices near the Bernabeu Stadium.
- Fresh fruit, cookies, and occasionally some soft drinks as well.
- Regular company and team events like Pizza talks, Team Building activities, Christmas parties, hosting Meetups at the office and more! (COVID permitting).
- We offer a relocation package to people who are coming from another country.
Horario flexible Horario de entrada y salida flexibles, libertad para gestionar asuntos personales o familiares.
Seguro médico La empresa ofrece o financia un seguro de salud, además del reglamentario.
Remote friendly Libertad para trabajar algunos días de la semana desde casa.
Ticket restaurant La empresa ofrece o financia tickets restaurant para las comidas entre semana.
Cursos y certificaciones La empresa financia cursos de formación relacionados con las funciones del puesto.