- Work with the user community and global core team to assess current state processes, identify ServiceNow platform solution options, define ServiceNow solution requirements, determine and define integration requirements and concepts, and develop overall architecture and implementation plans.
- Lead and deliver requirements, scoping, and design workshops, ensuring requirements and solutions are well documented. Drive implementation projects and coordinate rollouts through completion.
- Excellently manage the trusted relationship with our stakeholders to deliver requirements.
- Work closely with the offshore team on coordination of monthly releases and implementation.
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined as part of the performance expectation.
- Maintain current knowledge of ServiceNow product offerings and other supporting technologies.
- Consult stakeholders on industry and ServiceNow best practices.
- Prepare internal stakeholder and internal deliverables that are technology related.
- Lead workshops to gather business/technical user stories.
- Coordinate and solve complex technical issues.
- Development of required integration components (SSO, LDAP, JDVC Probe, REST/SOAP Web Services).
- End to End solution consulting in Service Catalog, Orchestration, and automation using Integration Hub.
- Scoped Application Development.
- Excellent and broad knowledge of ServiceNow, in particular, the HRSD module and Employee Service Center.
- Must have experience developing Integration using Rest/SOAP web services, Integration Hub, using ETL tools like SnapLogic, Dell Bhoomi, and Mulesoft.
- Must have expertise in ServiceNow coding (JAVA Script, Angular JS, REACT).
- Must have strong knowledge and expertise in building workflows, flow designer, & implement automation using Integration Hub or other OOB ServiceNow plugins/connectors.
- Experience in Virtual agent implementation including the creation of Data Model, training the agent, and creating custom flows is preferred.
- Experience or Strong knowledge of ITOM capabilities of ServiceNow (Discovery, Event Management)
- Strong knowledge or experience in ServiceNow HR Service Delivery and Workplace service delivery.
- Interface with Product Owners, and act as Technical Consultant/Sr Developer for certain projects.
- Demonstrate experience in technical consulting roles and client-facing.
- Proficiency with web APIs, Data Integrations/ETL, and Relational Databases.
- Quick learner that can adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Minimum 5 years of ServiceNow implementation experience in a client consulting environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, and ability to deal with cultural diversity.
- Self-directed and able to manage changing priorities.
- Knowledge of LDAP, VPN, SSL, SSO, and other such technologies and standards.
- Excellent understanding of emerging service delivery solutions, technologies, and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (*Mandatory)
- Certified Implementation Specialist – HR Service Delivery (*Mandatory)
- ServiceNow Micro-Certification – Virtual Agent (Preferred)
- ServiceNow Micro Certification – IntegrationHub (Preferred)
What they offer
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 20 days of paid time off, plus nine company-designated holidays and two personal holidays
- Life insurance covered by the company
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by the company
- 401(k) plan with up to six percent company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career development plans
- Commuter benefit program
- Financial planning program
ETL (Extract, Transform and Load)
Seguro médico La empresa ofrece o financia un seguro de salud, además del reglamentario.
Remote friendly Libertad para trabajar algunos días de la semana desde casa.