This company is a leading MedTech looking for a Workday Integrator (f/m/d) Payroll & Time to join their team.
- You act as Integration Consultant & Expert for our global HCM platform and related topic.
- You will be responsible for the implementation (design, build), maintenance (support), and monitoring of all types of integrations following our IT service management- and IT compliance framework. Your initial focus area will be Payroll and Time-related interfaces
- You think about the 'big picture', considering end-to-end processes and identifying cross-topic dependencies
- You collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and external service management teams and drive-related activities
- You hold a bachelor's or master's degree in a subject related to information technology or business administration
- You have a minimum of 2 year’s experience with Workday as a platform and in particular with the HR processes
- You have gathered experience, especially with payroll and time-related integrations, and have used PECI extensively
- You have good knowledge and hands-on experience as part of a previous project and operational work in consulting and coding on integrations (e.g. Webservices, XML, XSLT)
- You are experienced working in international and interdisciplinary HR/IT-related projects
- You are familiar with and understand the compliance requirements as they pertain to IT projects in the healthcare industry
- You have a personal affinity with the digital world and modern cloud-based technology
- You strive to translate business challenges and operational challenges into valuable technology solutions
- You are a well-structured worker with a strong ability to think analytically, you are able to work independently, and have a thirst for knowledge
- You have particularly strong analytical and teamworking skills, take the initiative readily, and are highly motivated
- You work efficiently even under intense time pressure and in a highly complex situation
- You already have extensive experience with international and intercultural cooperation.
- Your English language skills are excellent, both spoken and written, and German language skills are an advantage.
- You communicate reliably across all levels of organizations and working cultures and have a clear ability to deliver
What they offer
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 20 days of paid time off, plus nine company-designated holidays and two personal holidays
- Life insurance is covered by the company.
- Long-term and short-term disability plans are covered by the company.
- 401(k) plan with up to six percent company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career development plans
- Commuter benefit program
- Financial planning program
Seguro médico La empresa ofrece o financia un seguro de salud, además del reglamentario.
Remote friendly Libertad para trabajar algunos días de la semana desde casa.